Lancer Evolution VIII-X Tune
Lancer Evolution VIII-X Tune
ECU Flash for 91, E85, or Race fuel. Please choose single map, dual maps or re-tune.
Add To Cart
- The vehicle owner is responsible for providing an up-to-date and accurate vehicle summary sheet (provided) to us no less than 48 hours before the tuning appointment. If the vehicle owner has the tune file and is able to send it before hand, we will review the file free of charge before the appointment.
- If the vehicle is heavily modified, we offer a review service: inspecting the engine bay and suggesting possible weak points or areas that are likely to be problematic, both on the dyno and in the future. We highly recommend this service because it’s much cheaper than discovering problems on the dyno.
- If the vehicle has been tuned before, a summary of previous tunes, including all previous problems is required to allow us to help discover any underlying issues the vehicle may have.
- A vehicle consultation is recommended to help reduce the likely hood that a second tuning session will be required.
- We take no responsibility for failing to predict that certain components of the vehicle build are not suitable for the target power. If another appointment is required as a result of this discovery, it will be billed at normal rates. If you had already requested our consulting services however, a discount in this instance would be reasonable.
Appointment, Payment & Deposit Policies
- KT Motoring Inc. accepts Cash, PayPal and Credit Card.
- Deposits are required for all first time clients. Deposits may be made via PayPal, cash or credit card.The purpose of this discount is to encourage clients to provide a deposit, which helps us avoid downtime caused by last minute cancellations.
- Deposits are Non-refundable, however you may reschedule your appointment up to 48 hours before your appointment. Beyond that time, if you want to re-schedule you will have to submit a new $150 deposit. Deposits are non transferable, so if you sell your car or decide you do not require tuning you will forfeit your deposit. The reason for our deposits is simply to ensure a client is serious about our services before we spend time reviewing their VSS, making suggestions and preparing the client’s file.
- Payment is required at the time of service completion. Failure to do so will be charged as a $100 late payment penalty with NO EXCEPTIONS. Please respect this policy, we are not structured to chase clients for payment. We have internet access available if you need to log onto your bank or PayPal to submit the payment.
Release Of Liability:
- KT Motoring Inc. does not warrant or guarantee any of its services. Any damage, injury or loss caused by or suspected to be caused by KT Motoring Inc. is the responsibility of the vehicle owner. The vehicle owner agrees not to hold KT Motoring Inc. responsible for any damages or loss under any circumstance. All clients are required to sign a release of liability prior to dyno rental or tuning services.
- KT Motoring Inc. does not offer any warranty on its engine tunes. The end user is responsible to monitor the health of the engine and to inform KT Motoring Inc. if he/she suspects that the engine may have problems. It only takes a small mechanical or electrical problem to cause an engine to run in a dangerous or damaging state. Poor fuel, ignition problems or other mechanical problems can arise at any time. As a result there is no way KT Motoring Inc. can warranty a vehicle tune.